When searching for the best Ketamine test kit you just come at the right place. What Is Molly is an established company that offers Mandelin Reagent for Ketamine and Cocaine. The company’s Cocaine Test Kit comes with a chemical agent which is also referred to as Mandelin Reagent that reacts to (color changes) Ketamine, Cocaine, MDMA, or among other alkaloids when mixed.
The changing of color will indicate that the powder or pill have ketamine test kit, Cocaine, or MDMA. The Mandelin reagent is utilized as an alternative confirmative test for MDMA.
How to use the Ketamine test kit
- Open the WHATISMOLLY factory seal of Mandelin Reagent.
- Use the mini tester spoon that is bundled with the kit; put no less than .010 to .005 Grams of the subject substance into the empty testing vile.
- Place one to two drops of the Mandelin Reagent into the testing vial.
- Observe what will transpire and take note of the changes in color, reaction time or if smoke goes out.
- Infer to the color chart that is on the instruction card to find out if Ketamine, Cocaine, or MDMA is evident in the substance.
- Rinse the mini tester spoon and the testing vial after using them. See to it that they are thoroughly cleaned and dried for next use.
- After using, make sure that the bottle cap Mandelin Reagent tightly closed and placed back into its bag to avoid unnecessary exposure and leakage. It is of essence to keep the kit away from high temperature and Ultra-Violet (UV) Rays. Keep in mind that high temperature and UV Rays could reduce the quality of the reagent and could lessen shelf life.
- The company is also offering wristbands and glowing sticks in the kit as a way of showing the company’s love for their clients.